Terms & Conditions
All students and parents/guardians of students agree to and accept:
- The practice of kickboxing and allied activities at the school myself / my child/children/ward will attend are entirely at my/their own risk.
- I shall not hold responsible the school, the Professional Kickboxing Association, its principal, officials, instructors or any of their fellow members, for any injury sustained.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to cancel any Direct Debit mandates, or standing orders when the student(s) I am paying for leave/are no longer attending the club.
- I understand that membership is non transferable and that all monies paid are non returnable.
- It is a condition of membership that each student has a current valid licence as insurance through the Professional Kickboxing Association. Students may not begin/continue their training without a Professional Kickboxing Association licence.